Resources for MFG Ambassadors
Classroom Activities to Introduce STEM
Below are links to resources and activities that Manufacturing Ambassadors can use when going into a classroom and talking to local students about the industry.
- Engineering Learning Activities
- NASA – Practical uses of math & science (PUMAS)
- Engineering – The Tech Museum
- Engineers Week Activities
- Mfg Educational Resources (Merlot)
- Engr Educational Resources (Merlot)
- Paper Helicopter
- PaperAirplanes (Learn about the science of paper airplanes at sciencebuddies.org)
- Quick Kite
- Roller Coaster (using insulation tubing)
For questions, email our Ambassador Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.