- This event has passed.
HR 101: ABC’s of Compliance Workforce Engagement
May 20, 2021 from 3:00 am to 4:00 am PDTFree
California state and federal legal requirements can leave many companies mystified and even worse, vulnerable. Complex
Human Resources issues such as identifying which laws and requirements apply to your company can be daunting, especially in a landscape where finding practical tips for proper organizational structure and risk reduction of legal
exposure, penalties, and fines are hard to find.
During this webinar, CMTC’s HR Senior Manager Jeri Summer and Human Resources Professional Patrice Green will provide an overview of the HR life cycle of an employee from start to finish with practical implementation tips.
- Recruitment, Hiring, & On-Boarding
- Pay, Wage Orders, & Benefits Administration
- Employee Handbooks & Required Policies
- Leaves of Absence
- Performance Reviews & Corrective Action Plans
- Voluntary & Involuntary Separation