- This event has passed.
Manufacturing Job Fair (Virtual)
March 16 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm PDT
Join the Association of Manufacturers Bay Area and Bay Area Community Colleges for a virtual Manufacturing Job Fair to connect manufacturing companies with job seekers.
- Connect with skilled tradespeople, trained students and entry-level job seekers
- Promote your company to job seekers with a virtual booth featuring videos, job postings and more
- Chat one-on-one and request video meetups in real-time
- Review resumes prior to and during the event
- Schedule follow-up interviews
- Access to jobseekers’ resumes and contact information following the event
Booth fees are based on the company size and include one booth owner plus one representative for small companies (less than 25 employees), one booth owner plus two representatives for mid-size companies (26 – 250 employees) and one booth owner plus three representatives for large companies (251 or more employees).
AMBayArea Members Receive 50% Off Booth Registration
*Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code.
Non-Members: Join AMBayArea and receive a 50% discount on your booth. Simply select the AMBayArea Membership + MFR Booth ticket option for your company size. Membership questions? Email email@example.com.
Sign up for the AMBayArea Quarterly for updates.
Companies: Not ready to register? Complete the interest form to get updates.
Jobseekers: Complete the interest form to get updates.