- This event has passed.
PPP Tax Implications Webinar
November 5, 2020 from 12:00 am to 1:00 am PSTFree
Navigating the Paycheck Protection Program in recent months has seemed akin to Mr. Toads Wild Ride. There are many unanswered questions for which we are still awaiting guidance. In the meantime, there are implications that need to be taken into consideration as we prepare for year’s end.
Join our experts as they provide an update on the PPP and have an honest dialog on tax considerations we are thinking about at this time. Our discussion will include:
- Implications on valuations
- Challenges with financial accounting reporting
- Loan forgiveness and year-end tax planning
- Carrying back 2020 losses to 2019
- Employee retention tax credits
- Employment social security deferment programs
- Payroll costs eligibility for forgiveness
Frank Balestreri, Consulting Partner, Sensiba San Filippo
Monic Ramirez, Tax Partner-in-Charge, Sensiba San Filippo
Tim Tikalsky, Tax Principal, Sensiba San Filippo
Darlene Chiang, Attorney, Corporate Group, Hoge Fenton