Manufacturing Job Fair
March 19 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
The Bay Area Community Colleges (BACC) and the Association of Manufacturers Bay Area (AMBayArea) are sponsoring a region-wide virtual Manufacturing Job Fair. Job seekers attend for free.
Manufacturers can register for a booth to:
- Connect with skilled tradespeople, trained students and entry-level jobseekers
- Promote your company to job seekers with a virtual booth featuring videos, job postings and more
- Chat one-on-one and request video meetups in real-time
- Review resumes prior to and during the event
- Schedule follow-up interviews
- Access to jobseekers’ resumes and contact information following the event
Booth fees are based on the company size (starting with $500 for the largest, dropping down to $100 for the smallest) and will help cover the cost of the software platform required to host the online event.
Save 50% With AMBayArea Membership
AMBayArea Members: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code prior to registering your booth to save 50%.
Non-Members: Join AMBayArea and receive a 50% discount on your booth. Simply select the AMBayArea Membership + MFR Booth ticket option for your company size.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Not ready to register? Let us know you are interested by completing this interest form.