Submit Your Proposal to Present at the AMBayArea Summit 2024
The annual AMBayArea Summit is presented by the Association of Manufacturers Bay Area (AMBayArea) and brings together industry leaders for a day of thoughtful keynotes valuable breakout sessions, and active networking opportunities. AMBayArea events are attended by C-level Bay Area manufacturers, supply chain members, subject matter experts, as well as valued partners from education and government.
The event format includes a keynote presentation followed by two blocks of 50-minute breakout sessions with industry experts. Additional program components will include networking, an award presentation, and happy hour. (View Summit 2023 for an event recap and photos.)
We are currently seeking presentation proposals from industry experts, researchers, and thought leaders. If you have a compelling success story to share or cutting-edge information that would benefit manufacturing executives, we encourage you to submit a proposal for consideration. Please review all criteria and details before submitting your application via the Submit Your Speaker Proposal button below.
You will have the opportunity to designate if you are interested in being considered for a breakout session or keynote speaker on the form. If you would like to submit more than one topic/presentation for consideration, please use the form to submit proposals separately.
The AMBayArea Summit 2024 will be held on Tuesday, April 23 from 1 to 7 p.m. at Chabot Space & Science Center in Oakland, California. Please ensure that you are available to present on this date prior to submitting your application.
Topics of Interest
- Emerging Technologies
- Revenue Growth/Sales/Marketing
- Change Agents
- Workforce Development
- Regulatory Compliance and Quality Control
- Market and Economic Trends and Forecasting
- Topics or content that benefit manufacturing/business leaders
- Sessions are 50 minutes (35-minute presentation plus 15 minutes for Q & A).
- Presentations should be both engaging and informative.
- Keep presentations education-based and not selling a specific product or service.
- Provide real-world examples and actionable items.
- Proposals that include a manufacturer as a co-presenter or a success story featuring a manufacturer will have a higher chance of getting selected.
- Proposals for presentations that provide validated data and findings will receive consideration over marketing-oriented presentations.
- Speakers receive complimentary registration for the event and are encouraged to stay and attend other breakout sessions and participate in networking opportunities.
- Speakers gain visibility and brand awareness presenting to manufacturing company owners and executives.
- Speakers will be promoted via the website, newsletters, social media, and the event program.
Individuals who would like to be considered as a speaker/presenter for the AMBayArea Summit 2024 must complete the application by Thursday, December 7. Speakers will be notified in December. All selected speakers will be required to submit their PowerPoint presentation by Friday, March 22.
Communications and Events
Association of Manufacturers Bay Area
*Please do not submit proposals via email. Only specific questions.